The Rattled Knitter

A piece detailing my life as a mother and avid knitter.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

All Dolled Up
So with Valentine's Day creeping it's way closer, I'm getting Enid's presents ready. Each year I try to make some gifts for her. This way we are still celebrating the Hallmark holiday (makes her happy), but we aren't giving in completely to the commericiallism behind it. Last year, I made a felt grocery bag filled with crocheted food items (she was really into her kitchen then). This year I'm making a doll clothes treasure chest since her tastes are gradually moving toward her dollies. So far I've made a couple of hats and a faux-fur trimmed jacket her Our Generation dolls. I have plans to include a cape and, maybe, a poncho. I've found so many amazing, and free, patterns on ravelry so it's going to be difficult to pick and chose. What makes these projects even better is that they are being with stash yarn!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home