The Rattled Knitter

A piece detailing my life as a mother and avid knitter.

Thursday, January 14, 2010


Finishing

So I finally finished the golf club covers for my husband last night. I started working on them to have for father's day last year, but they got pushed aside (due to another circumstance) right after I started them. I picked them back up last September and finished knitting them, only to leave them at the bottom of my knitting bag for several more months. I'm horrible at getting around to finishing sometimes. It only takes one obstacle to send me off track.

The only reason I picked them back up this week to finish them was because my dog inadvertently broke a needle on my current project. Anyway, they're done and I'm glad now that Finley sat on my sock! I'm happy with the way they turned out, but mostly I just ecstatic that they are off my plate (and out of my knitting bag!).

Now it's time to figure out what I want to make for Enid's Valentine's Day gift.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home