The Rattled Knitter

A piece detailing my life as a mother and avid knitter.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

So our whole family is still dealing with the remnants of our cold that we caught over the holidays. Enid is at least sleeping through the nights again, although I can hear coughs emanating from the monitor intermittently through the night. This is Enid's first cold and I don't think we were truly prepared adequately for the sleepless nights. Hopefully, we won't experience another one until we are fully caught up on our sleep.

Enid started feeding Shiloh her unwanted Cheerios from the table during her cold. She had problems eating finger foods with her stuffy nose so I guess she might as well make her food useful. Shiloh has thoroughly enjoyed it and was very disappointed today when she ate most of her fruit puffs. It's funny to see her lean over her booster seat to watch the Cheerios fall on the floor and dog scurry to eat them up.

3 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to read all about little Enid Freya! TTYL, Dee

 
At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Freya, that was wonderfully delightful reading with my cup of coffee this morning, I was abit too tired to read last night, am glad I saved for today! Keep up the great work, because I can't stop now that I've started on Enid's little adventures! lol Dee :)

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger Piper Magnolia said...

I can tell my Enid's mischievous smile that there are many adventures ahead. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home